A great gift for car lovers
This Fast & Furious toy is packed with authentic details from the real-life model, including iconic livery on the side, a wing atthe back, a grille on the front, impressive wheel arches and a nitro fuel canister on the passenger seat. There is also a Brian O’Conner minifigure to place in the driver’s seat so car fans can enjoy all-action role play.
A fun, digital experience for LEGO fans
Using the LEGO Builder app to zoom in, rotate and visualize the model, builders both young and old can bring their creation to life on a tablet or smartphone, giving them a rewarding sense of achievement.
- Fast & Furious car toy – LEGO® Speed Champions 2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) model (76917) for kids, car enthusiasts and fans of the 2 Fast 2 Furious movie
- 1 minifigure – The street racer model comes with a Brian O’Conner minifigure for kids to place behind the wheel and recreate thrilling scenes from the famous movie franchise
- Authentic details – The model includes details inspired by the real-life version: iconic stripes on the side, a wing at the back, a grille on the front and engine components on the passenger seat
- Play-and-display LEGO® car – This Nissan Skyline model provides a fun build and can be shown off on display or used to stage racing action
- Collectible LEGO® gift – This 319-piece Speed Champions model kit can be given as a birthday gift or unexpected treat to kids aged 9+, car enthusiasts and fans of the Fast & Furious movies
- Portable size – The 2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) model measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 6.5 in. (16 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide and can be played with at home or taken on the go
- Digital building experience – Kids can see their models come to life on their tablets or smartphones as they construct their model using the LEGO® Builder app
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards